Our quality control team has carefully vetted this product. Read our #SupportLocal project for more information.
Hierve El Agua, El Tule, and Mitla are the most popular Oaxaca routes. You can combine these three important places to visit in Oaxaca on a one-day tour from Oaxaca City.
ℹ️ How it works
- Instant confirmation upon booking
- Once we receive your payment, our office will get in touch with you to get some important details (i.e. travel date, hotel address in Oaxaca City)
- The tour guide will coordinate with you via Whatsapp. Make sure you have this app downloaded before you travel to Oaxaca
🌟 What you’ll do: tour highlights
- Visit El Tule, one of the biggest trees in the world
- Visit the Zapotec weavers of Teotitlan del Valle
- Go to the archaeological zone of the town of Mitla
- Mezcal tasting in a local factory
- Visit the Hierve El Agua petrified waterfalls
🧭 Tule, Mitla, and Hierve El Agua Tour Itinerary
- 7:45 AM: The driver will pick you up at your hotel in Oaxaca City
- 9:00 AM: Tour of the El Tule Tree
- 10:30 AM: Loom/weaving workshop at Teotitlan del Valle
- 12:00 PM: Lunch at Mitla
- 2:00 PM: Visit the town of Mitla + the archaeological site
- 4:00 PM: Mezcal tasting sessions at a factory
- 5:00 PM: Visit Hierve El Agua
- 7:00 PM: Back to Oaxaca City
✅ What’s included?
- Transportation to and from Oaxaca City
- Airconditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Admission tickets
- Mezcal tasting
✅ What’s NOT included?
- El Tule entrance fee (to be paid at the site in cash)
- Food and drinks (we will take you to a local restaurant)
- Tips for the driver and guides
❌ Cancellation policy
Refundable 7 days before the trip date with a 16% IVA charge/fee