Our quality control team has carefully vetted this product. Read our #SupportLocal project for more information.
Monte Alban is the most important ceremonial center of the Zapotec culture. Located on a hill, these temples and structures show us the history and the timeline of when the Zapotecs were living in it.
Learn about the Zapotec culture within the Monte Alban grounds with places of interest like El Palacio (building with 13 rooms), Building P (astronomical observations), and tombs.
ℹ️ How it works
- Instant confirmation upon booking
- Once we receive your payment, our office will get in touch with you to get some important details (i.e. travel date, hotel address in Oaxaca City)
- The tour guide will coordinate with you via Whatsapp. Make sure you have this app downloaded before you travel to Oaxaca
🧭 Monte Alban Half Day Itinerary
- 7:45 AM: The tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Oaxaca City
- 8:45 AM: Arrive at Monte Alban and start the tour
- 12:00 PM: Drive back to Oaxaca City
✅ What’s included?
- Door-to-door pick up to and from your accommodation in Oaxaca
- English-speaking driver and guide
❎ What’s NOT included?
- Meals (breakfast, lunch) but we will take you to a local spot
- Tips for the tour guides and driver
❌ Cancellation policy
Refundable 7 days before the trip date with a 16% IVA charge/fee