Our quality control team has carefully vetted this product. Read our #SupportLocal project for more information.
In Spanish, hierve means to boil which has nothing to do with what Hierve El Agua is. It is definitely the opposite as these waterfalls are petrified, more like frozen in time.
The natural springs of Hierve El Agua Oaxaca have calcified and its waters were pushed to the edge of the cliff through karstic limestone creating the petrified waterfall. It is similar to Pamukkale in Turkey and Sichuan in China.
ℹ️ How it works
- Instant confirmation upon booking
- Once we receive your payment, our office will get in touch with you to get some important details (i.e. travel date, hotel address in Oaxaca City)
- The tour guide will coordinate with you via Whatsapp. Make sure you have this app downloaded before you travel to Oaxaca
🧭 Hierve Al Agua Itinerary
- 7:00 AM: Pick up at your hotel in Oaxaca
- 8:00 AM: Get a comal breakfast at a local restaurant
- 8:45 AM: Start or Hierve El Agua Tour
- 2:00 PM: Back to Oaxaca City
- The itinerary for this tour is flexible. You can decide when to leave each stop as this is a private tour
✅ What’s included?
- Door-to-door pick up to and from your accommodation in Oaxaca
- Drinks for the ride (water, mezcal, sodas)
- Park entrance fee and parking fee
❎ What’s NOT included?
- Meals (breakfast, lunch) but we will take you to a local spot
- Tip for the driver
❌ Cancellation policy
Refundable 7 days before the trip date with a 16% IVA charge/fee
There are no reviews yet.