Our quality control team has carefully vetted this product. Read our #SupportLocal project for more information.
Unlock the essence of Oaxaca in a single day with a tour covering Hierve el Agua’s stunning petrified waterfalls, Mitla’s ancient ruins, and the massive Tule tree. From natural wonders to historical treasures, experience the best of Oaxaca’s diverse attractions.
ℹ️ Quick info
- 💸 Private tour: This is a private tour exclusive to your group
- ⚡ Booking Window: 7 days
- ⏰ Duration: 6 hours
- 📅 Availability: Once a day, all year round
- 🧑🤝🧑 Participants: Minimum of 2 pax, maximum of 5
🧭 Hierve Al Agua, El Tule, and Mitla: what you’ll do
- 7:00 AM: Pick up at your hotel in Oaxaca
- 8:00 AM: Get a comal breakfast at a local restaurant
- 8:45 AM: Start or Hierve El Agua Tour
- 10:30 AM: Head to El tule and Mitla
- 4:00 PM: Back to Oaxaca City
- The itinerary for this tour is flexible. You can decide when to leave each stop as this is a private tour
✅ What’s included?
- Door-to-door pick up to and from your accommodation in Oaxaca
- Drinks for the ride (water, mezcal, sodas)
- Breakfast at a local place
- Park entrance fee to Hierve el Agua
- Park entrance fee to El Tule
- Park entrance fee to Mitla
❎ What’s NOT included?
- Tip for the driver
- Meals and activities not mentioned above
❌ Cancellation policy
This tour is non-refundable due to the demand and limited spots.