This product has been carefully vetted by our quality control team. Read our #SupportLocal project for more information.
Oaxaca is known for textiles and in this Oaxaca textile tour, you will drive out of Oaxaca City (approximately 40 minutes). Upon arrival, you will be introduced to the local cooperative doing the Oaxaca textile tour.
The family will teach you how they make their textiles and you can even do your own! After the activity, the family will welcome you into their home to share an authentic Oaxacan lunch, cooked by the mom, Josefina.
After the activity, you can buy textiles from the families. They are the local providers all over Oaxaca and they sell them here cheaper than anywhere else in the country.
🔴 Important notes
- Please inform us if you have any dietary restrictions
- This Oaxaca textile tour is about 40 minutes outside of Oaxaca City
✅ What’s included?
- English-speaking guide
- Private transportation
- 2-hour Oaxaca textile tour
- Lunch with the local family
❎ What’s NOT included?
- Tips for the local guides (cash only)
- If you want to shop, bring cash. They do not accept credit cards
- US$50 per person coop fee (not included on checkout, must be paid in cash)
❌ Cancellation policy
Refundable 7 days before the trip date with a 16% IVA charge/fee
There are no reviews yet.