🏆 Our quality control team has carefully vetted this product. Read our #SupportLocal project for more information.
Delve into the traditions of Mixquic Mexico City Day of the Dead tour, alongside a local family. Experience age-old ceremonies, lantern-lit processions, and the vibrant tapestry of memory and celebration. Embark on an authentic journey that captures the soul of Mexico’s most revered festivity.
ℹ️ Quick info
- 💸 Private tour: Discounted rate available for groups. Please inquire
- ⚡ Booking Window: 5-7 days
- ⏰ Duration: 3.5 hours
- 📅 Availability: Limited time offer (November 1, 2023)
- 🧑🤝🧑 Participants: This is a small group tour where you will join other travelers (10 people)
🕯️ Mixquic Mexico City Day of the Dead tour: what you’ll do
- Visit Mixquic, a popular neighbourhood for day of the dead in Mexico City
- Explore the remains of the chinampas
- Visit local families and learn about their traditions
- Go to a cemetery in Mixquic
- Explore tzompantli
- Enjoy pan de muerto, tamales, and hot chocolate with a family
⏰ Mixquic Mexico City Day of the Dead tour availability and hours
This Xochimilco Mexico City day of the dead tour is available on November 1, 2023 from 5:00 PM – 8:30 PM.
This is a small group tour where you will join other travelers (10 per group).
Customized and private tours are free to choose any time and date they prefer.
✅ What’s included?
- Local guide and her family (Mexicans)
- Food: pan de muerto and sweets
- Visit to local family homes
- Neighborhood tour of Mixquic
- Cemetery visit on November 1st
- Travel Concierge for the duration of your trip in Mexico City (up to 7 days)
❎ What’s NOT included?
- Transportation to the meeting point [open on Google maps]
- Tips for the guides
- Meals and activities not mentioned above
❌ Cancellation policy
This tour is seasonal, so it is non-refundable.