🏆 Our quality control team has carefully vetted this product. Read our #SupportLocal project for more information.
In this Lucha Libre Experience Mexico City, you will indulge in authentic tacos and drinks at a local eatery while diving deep into the captivating culture of Lucha Libre. Guided insights set the stage, leading to the electric atmosphere of a live match. Experience Mexico City’s culinary and wrestling wonders in one unforgettable evening!
ℹ️ Quick info
- 💸 Private tour: Discounted rate available for groups. Please inquire
- ⚡ Booking Window: 5-7 days
- ⏰ Duration: 3 hours
- 📅 Availability: 3 times a week
- 🧑🤝🧑 Participants: This is a small group tour where you will join other travelers (10 people)
🥊 Lucha Libre Experience Mexico City: what you’ll do
Tuesday and Sunday Lucha Libre Experience
- Meet the guide at the meeting point
- The meeting point is in a famous Mexican Market (La Ciudadela) so you’ll have the chance to see this colourful market as well!
- Sit down at a local eatery for beers and quesadillas
- Your host will explain the cultures of Lucha Libre
- Walk to the stadium to watch the show (10-min walk)
Friday Lucha Libre Experience
- The market is closed on Fridays (by the time the show starts)
- You will meet the guide at a different eatery
- The same activity above applies.
⏰ Lucha Libre Experience Mexico City availability and hours
This Lucha Libre Experience Mexico City runs four times a week with different timeslots:
- Tuesdays: 6:30 PM
- Fridays: 7:30 PM
- Sundays: 4:00 PM
This is a small group tour where you will join other travelers (10 per group).
Customized and private tours are free to choose any time and date they prefer.
💲 Lucha Libre taco tour prices
- Adults: $99 USD
- Children (4-12 years): $89 USD
- Infants (under 2): FREE
✅ What’s included?
- Food: quesadillas
- Drinks: beer
- Entrance fees to the arena
- Best seats in the house!
- Lucha Libre Mask per participant
- Travel Concierge for the duration of your trip in Mexico City (up to 7 days)
❎ What’s NOT included?
- Transportation to the meeting point [open on Google Maps]
- Tips for the guides
- Meals and activities not mentioned above
❗ Important notes
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Cameras are not allowed in the arena. Do not bring a camera. Your phone will do!
❌ Cancellation policy
- 100% refund 7 days before the tour
- 50% refund up to 2 days before the tour
- Non-refundable less than 48 hours before the tour