Our quality control team has carefully vetted this product. Read our #SupportLocal project for more information.
Her love for bread encouraged Macarena to study baking in Argentina. After her studies, she traveled to European countries like UK, France, and Germany. In France, she had the privilege to work with a French bakery and this made her gain more experience in the field of baking. Imagine working under a French chef!
🍳 How it works
- This local experience is only available during the high season (November to May)
- Once we receive your payment, our office manager will coordinate the time and date of your breakfast via e-mail
- You will get instructions on how to get to the local’s home via Whatsapp. Make sure this app is downloaded on your phone.
- Eat, chat, and have fun in a local’s home during your visit to Sayulita
- Please let us know if you have dietary restrictions
✅ What’s included?
- Full brunch/breakfast with drinks (coffee, juice, water)
- Spend the morning at a local’s home
❎ What’s NOT included?
- Transportation. The address will be sent with your confirmation voucher (center of Sayulita near the plaza)
- Tip for the locals (cash only)
❌ Cancellation policy
Refundable up to 7 days before the trip with a 16% IVA fee