🏆 Our quality control team has carefully vetted this product. Read our #SupportLocal project for more information.
Experience this Teotihuacan tour with a local, including a visit to his local home to learn about chocolates. Teotihuacan is one of the world’s most significant archaeological sites, an hour from Mexico City.
ℹ️ Quick info
- 💸 Private tour: Discounted rate available for groups. Please inquire
- ⚡ Booking Window: 5-7 days
- ⏰ Duration: 8 hours
- 📅 Availability: Once daily
- 🧑🤝🧑 Participants: This is a small group tour where you will join other travelers (10 people)
🚣🏼 Teotihuacan tour: what you’ll do
- 8 AM: Meet your local guide at the meeting point in Reforma
- 9 AM: Arrive in Teotihuacan and visit the pyramids
- 12:00 PM: Lunch at a Mexican restaurant
- 1:00 PM: Chocolate tasting at the guide’s house
- 1:30 PM: Visit Caves in the area
- 4:00 PM: Back in Mexico City
⏰ Teotihuacan tour availability and hours
This Teotihuacan tour runs daily from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM.
This is a small group tour where you will join other travelers (10 per group). Customized and private tours are free to choose any time and date they prefer.
💲 Teotihuacan tour prices
|Children (0-12 years)||$89|
✅ What’s included?
- Lunch: Mexican food (no vegan/vegetarian option, sorry!)
- Drinks: Water, juice, soft drinks, flavored water
- Teotihuacan entrance fee and tickets
- Transportation to and from the meet-up point in Mexico City (Reforma)
- Knowledgeable guide voted top-notch guide for Teotihuacan
- Travel Concierge for the duration of your trip in Mexico City (up to 7 days)
❎ What’s NOT included?
- Transportation to the meeting point in Mexico City [Open on Google]
- Tips for the guides
- Meals and activities not mentioned above
❌ Cancellation policy
Partial refund 48 hours before the tour (charges $16% IVA only).