🏆 Our quality control team has carefully vetted this product. Read our #SupportLocal project for more information.
Get on the trajinera and experience our Xochimilco Boat Tour. Xochimilco is a UNESCO World Heritage site, reflecting its significance and historical relevance. This is a must-do when in Mexico City!
ℹ️ Quick info
- 💸 Private tour: Discounted rate available for groups. Please inquire
- ⚡ Booking Window: 5-7 days
- ⏰ Duration: 3 hours
- 📅 Availability: 5 timeslots a day
- 🧑🤝🧑 Participants: This is a small group tour where you will join other travelers (10 people)
🚣🏼 Xochimilco boat tour: what you’ll do
- Meet your local guide at the meeting point in Xochimilco pier
- Traverse its ancient canals on vibrantly painted “trajineras” (flat-bottomed boats)
- Wander through the colorful floating gardens or “chinampas”
- Visit the eerie Island of the Dolls
- Immerse yourself in local markets (Mercado de Xochimilco)
- Experience how the Mexicans party!
- Play traditional Mexican games with the hosts while on board
- Learn how to make michelada
⏰ Xochimilco boat tour availability and hours
|10 AM - 12:30 PM||Daily|
|11:30 AM - 2 PM||Daily|
|12 PM - 2:30 PM||Daily|
|3 PM - 5:30 PM||Daily|
|5:30 PM - 8 PM||Daily|
This is a small group tour where you will join other travelers (10 per group). Customized and private tours are free to choose any time and date they prefer.
💲 Xochimilco boat tour prices
|Children (4-12 y/o)||$69 USD|
✅ What’s included?
- 2-hour trajinera ride through Xochimilco
- Unlimited drinks: tequila shots, beer, water, juice
- Michelada Masterclass
- Tacos on an island
- Pulque tasting on board
- Mezcal tasting on board
- Masterclass with 2 of Mexico City’s best connoisseurs
- Travel Concierge for the duration of your trip in Mexico City (up to 7 days)
❎ What’s NOT included?
- Transportation to meeting point [open on Google maps]
- Tips for the guides
- Heavy meals (you can order from the floating markets)
- Meals and activities not mentioned above
❌ Cancellation policy
- 100% refund 7 days before the tour
- 100% refund for Mexico Insider Members (up to 12 hours)
- 50% refund up to 2 days before the tour
- Non-refundable less than 48 hours before the tour