Our quality control team has carefully vetted this product. Read our #SupportLocal project for more information.
Experience the magic of the Pacific with our Sayulita whale watching tour. Witness majestic whales in their natural habitat and create unforgettable memories. Book now for the ultimate sayulita whale watching adventure!
Sayulita Whale Watching Tour: Quick info
- 💸 Private tour: Contact us if your group is bigger than 7 travelers (discounted rate)
- ⚡ Booking Window: 5-7 days
- ⏰ Duration: 1.5 hours
- 📅 Availability: November to March
- 🧑🤝🧑 Participants: Minimum of 1 pax, maximum of 12
What you’ll do on this Sayulita whale watching tour
- Meet your local tour guide at the meeting point (location sent after the booking is confirmed)
- Go on board a boat. The boat type is a panga.
- Start your whale watching tour in Sayulita for 1.5 hours
- Take photos and see these gentle giants of the Pacific Coast
Sayulita whale watching availability and hours
This Sayulita whale watching is available from December to March from Monday to Sunday, with 3 daily timeslots to choose from: 8 AM, 11 AM and 2:30 PM.
This is a small group tour where you will join other travelers (12 per group). Customized and private tours are free to choose any time and date they prefer.
- A local guide
- 1.5 hours boat trip from Sayulita
- 3-day travel Concierge for your trip to Cabo San Lucas (via Whatsapp)
What’s NOT included?
- Transportation to the meeting point in Sayulita
- Tips for the guides and boat crew
- Meals and activities not mentioned above
- This Sayulita whale watching tour is non-refundable due to the seasonality, demand and limited spots
- You may reschedule between the whale seasons of December to March