🌟 This product has been carefully vetted by our quality control team. Read our #SupportLocal project for more information.
As you have already probably seen on our blog, Sayulita is so photogenic that it’s so easy for us to create content there! Bear in mind that we don’t recommend people on our website without properly vetting them and/or not having a personal experience with them. So far, we only have one Sayulita photographer that we can trust.
📸 Sayulita Instagram photos/family portraits package (2 hours)
- The Sayulita photographer will take you to pretty spots around town like Slap Street, secret beaches, murals, and pretty streets!
- You can bring different outfits for your photoshoot. Make sure to pack white, grey, or linen clothing because Sayulita is already colorful.
- The prices are per hour but we need a minimum of 2 hours.
🏄 Sayulita surf photography (3-5 hours)
- Professional surfers who visit Sayulita always hire our local photographer. Our clients usually have their own surf spots but if you don’t know where to go, the Sayulita photographer is also a surfer! He knows the secret spots.
- The photographer will bring professional water photography gear (Sony, GoPro, drone)
- The prices are per hour but we need a minimum of 3 hours.
👰🏼 Sayulita wedding photography
Sayulita is a wedding destination and our photographer has done a lot of weddings! Please send us a message about your wedding details. We can also include a prenup photo session.
Our Sayulita photographer is not limited to the packages above. You can hire him for events (together with our private dinner services in Sayulita) or anything you like, really!
You may cancel 72 hours before the dinner and we will only charge Mexico’s 16% IVA.