Our quality control team has carefully vetted this product. Read our #SupportLocal project for more information.
This tasting focuses on the most common spirit derived from agave (tequila). David will introduce you to organic artisanal tequilas from Amatitan, Jalisco that has been aged 7-8 years. Tequilas blanco, reposado, añejo and reposado rose are the types of tequila in this tour.
You will see a lot of cheap tequila tasting in Sayulita but David sources his tequila from small families from all parts of Mexico who do not produce big batches of tequila. This is a high-grade and quality tasting activity.
🍹 How it works
- Instant booking upon confirmation
- As soon as we receive your payment, we will introduce you to your tequila experts in Sayulita
- The tequila experts will go to your accommodation and do a full tequila tasting set-up
✅ What’s included?
- Tasting with food pairing (finger foods, not big meals)
- Private set-up at your accommodation in Sayulita
❎ What’s NOT included?
- Tip for the guides
❌ Cancellation policy
Refundable up to 7 days before the trip with a 16% IVA fee
Josie Fleming –
David and Hailey are amazing! They went to tour Airbnb for a private tasting and had everything set-up at our terrace. They are very knowledgeable about tequila and my group learned a lot from this tour. The tequila they have is also not something you will find from normal stores in the USA or Mexico. Highly recommended experience – we will do a mezcal tour next week!