🌟 This product has been carefully vetted by our quality control team. Read our #SupportLocal project for more information.
This Marietas Islands tour includes the famous secret beach. The local fisherman will send you a meeting point in Sayulita so you don’t have to go to Punta de Mita yourself.
The fisherman we are supporting for this tour is one of the original Sayulita families. You may opt to book through a private tour company with big yachts but if you book with us, you are helping us support local!
Go to the additional information tab for more details about this Marietas Islands tour with the secret beach.
🗒️ Important notes
- The tour price is per person.
- Marietas Islands tours are NOT available on Mondays and Tuesdays
- We only accept bookings made 7 days before. Marietas only accepts 14 people per day per boat.
- Children below 12 and adults aged 50 and above are not allowed to enter the secret beach for safety purposes. You can still do the Marietas Tour but without the secret beach here.
✅ What’s included?
- Entrance fee to the park
- We depart from Sayulita. You don’t need to take a taxi to Punta de Mita or La Cruz
- Snorkeling gear
❎ What’s NOT included?
- Transportation to the meet-up point, which is a 3-minute walk from the Sayulita plaza. We will send the map as soon as your tour is confirmed.
- Lunch: bring light snacks!
- Boatman and crew tips
❌ Cancellation policy
Marietas Islands Tour is non-refundable because of the 14 people per day limit.