Our quality control team has carefully vetted this product. Read our #SupportLocal project for more information.
Savor the ultimate Oaxaca Mezcal Tasting experience, paired with exquisite local mole dishes, guided by a knowledgeable local sommelier. Immerse yourself in Oaxaca’s rich culinary and drink culture as you discover the intricate flavors and traditions that make Mezcal and mole a perfect match.
- 💸 Private tour: Contact us for private tour discounts if your group is more than 10 people
- ⚡ Booking Window: 7 days
- ⏰ Duration: 1.5 hours
- 📅 Availability: Once a day
- 🧑🤝🧑 Participants: Minimum of 2 pax, maximum of 5
Oaxaca Mezcal Tasting: what you’ll do
- Go to the mezcal tasting room in San Felipe neighborhood
- Meet the local sommelier and get a background of the different mezcales in Oaxaca
- Learn about the 7 different moles of Oaxaca (vegetarian, small serving)
- How to properly drink mezcal
- Meet other travelers who are mezcal enthusiasts
Oaxaca Mezcal Tasting availability and hours
This Oaxaca Mezcal Tasting runs once a day, except Tuesdays, from 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM.
This is a small group tour where you will join other travelers (7-0 per group). Customized and private tours are free to choose any time and date they prefer (up to 15 people).
- 7 mezcal and mole pairing
- Expert sommelier
- Welcome cocktail
What’s NOT included?
- Transportation to the venue [open on Google Maps]
- Tips for the chefs (not obliged but encouraged)
- Meals and activities not mentioned above
- 100% refund 7 days before the tour
- 100% refund for Mexico Insider Club Members (up to 8 hours)
- 50% refund up to 2 days before the tour
- Non-refundable less than 48 hours before the tour