🏆 Our quality control team has carefully vetted this product. Read our #SupportLocal project for more information.
Lucha Libre, meaning “free fight” in Spanish, is a professional wrestling style that originated in Mexico. It’s characterized by colorful masks, high-flying maneuvers, and a deep sense of tradition.
This is one of the top things to do in Mexico City, especially if you are interested in culture and meeting other travelers.
ℹ️ Quick info
- 💸 Private tour: Discounted rate available for groups. Please inquire
- ⚡ Booking Window: 5-7 days
- ⏰ Duration: 3.5 hours
- 📅 Availability: Once daily
- 🧑🤝🧑 Participants: This is a small group tour where you will join other travelers (10 people)
🥊 Lucha Libre tour: what you’ll do
- First, you will meet the guide at the meeting point in Roma or Condesa (location will be sent after booking)
- You will start the tour with eating tacos
- Then you will head to another place for beer and mezcal tasting
- While drinking and eating, your local guides will give you a background about Lucha Libre
- You will head to the arena to enjoy the Lucha Libre tour with the best seats in the house!
⏰ Lucha Libre tour availability and hours
This Lucha Libre tour runs four times a week with different timeslots:
- Tuesdays: 6 – 9 PM (meet-up in Roma)
- Fridays: 7-10 PM (meet-up in Roma)
- Saturdays: 6:30 – 9:30 PM (meet-up in Centro Historico)
- Sundays: 3:30 – 6:30 PM (meet-up in Roma)
This is a small group tour where you will join other travelers (10 per group). Customized and private tours are free to choose any time and date they prefer.
📧 Send us a message to get a discounted rate for your group!
✅ What’s included?
- Beer and mezcal
- Entrance fees to the arena
- Best seats in the house!
- Travel Concierge for the duration of your trip in Mexico City (up to 7 days)
❎ What’s NOT included?
- Transportation to the meeting point
- Tips for the guides
- Meals and activities not mentioned above
❗ Important notes
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Cameras are not allowed in the arena. Do not bring a camera. Your phone will do!
❌ Cancellation policy
Partial refund 48 hours before the tour (charges $16% IVA only).