Our quality control team has carefully vetted this product. Read our #SupportLocal project for more information.
📍Combo tour destinations and highlights
- Alebrije Workshop: Alebrije is a popular folk art culture of brightly colored sculptures and mythical creatures. This sacred Mexican art is from the state of Oaxaca. This tour is in Arrazola, a 45-minute drive from Oaxaca City center.
- Monte Alban: Monte Alban is the most important ceremonial center of the Zapotec culture. Located on a hill, these temples and structures show us the history and the timeline of when the Zapotecs were living in it.
- San Bartolo Cototepec: worldwide famous for black pottery. You will get the chance to see the black clay area.
ℹ️ How it works
- Instant confirmation upon booking
- Once we receive your payment, our office will get in touch with you to get some important details (i.e. travel date, hotel address in Oaxaca City)
- The tour guide will coordinate with you via Whatsapp. Make sure you have this app downloaded before you travel to Oaxaca
- 8:45 AM: The tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Oaxaca City
- 9:45 AM: Monte Alban Archaeological Tour
- 12:00 PM: Lunch at a local restaurant
- 1:30 PM: Go to San Bartolo Cototepec
- 2:30 PM: Start of Alebrijes Workshop
- 6:00 PM: Back to Oaxaca City
✅ What’s included?
- Door-to-door pick up to and from your accommodation in Oaxaca
- English-speaking driver and guide
❎ What’s NOT included?
- Meals (breakfast, lunch) but we will take you to a local spot
- Tips for the tour guides and driver
❌ Cancellation policy
Refundable 7 days before the trip date with a 16% IVA charge/fee