Our quality control team has carefully vetted this product. Read our #SupportLocal project for more information.
The mountain range of Sierra Juarez is located in the state of Oaxaca and is part of the Sierra Madre de Oaxaca. This is a good activity if you want to escape the hustle of Oaxaca City.
The landscape is incredible and you’ll have the chance to explore mountains, lakes, rivers, natural pools, and magical towns.
ℹ️ How it works
- Instant confirmation upon booking
- Once we receive your payment, our office will get in touch with you to get some important details (i.e. travel date, hotel address in Oaxaca City)
- The tour guide will coordinate with you via Whatsapp. Make sure you have this app downloaded before you travel to Oaxaca
- The price above is for adults. Please contact us for discounted rates for children below 12 years of age
🌟 What you’ll do: tour highlights
- Go to the Ixtlan de Juarez glass viewpoint
- Visit the enchanted lagoons at Guelatao de Juarez
- Visit the Benito Juarez house
- Walking tour of the magical town of Cupalalpam de Mendez
🧭 Sierra Juarez Itinerary
- 7:45 AM: The driver will pick you up at your hotel in Oaxaca City
- 9:00 AM: Arrive at Ixtlan de Juarez
- 10:00 AM: Go to Guelatao de Juarez enchanted lagoons + Benito Juarez house
- 12:00 PM: Lunch
- 2:00 PM: Pueblo magico of Cupalalpam de Mendez
- 5:00 PM: Back to Oaxaca City
✅ What’s included?
- Transportation to and from Oaxaca City
- Airconditioned vehicle
- Admission tickets
✅ What’s NOT included?
- Food and drinks (we will take you to a local restaurant)
- Tips for the driver and guides
- Massages, ziplining, cleansing ritual by traditional healers, and temazcal are available as add-ons
❌ Cancellation policy
Refundable 7 days before the trip date with a 16% IVA charge/fee
There are no reviews yet.