🏆 Our quality control team has carefully vetted this product. Read our #SupportLocal project for more information.
Unearth the culinary secrets of Mexico City’s overlooked historic neighborhoods, Santa Maria la Ribera and San Rafael, with the Mexico City Historic Colonias Food Tour. Dive into rich history, sample traditional Oaxacan dishes, savor ancestral drinks, and connect with the local life in a unique gastronomic adventure. Explore, taste, and cherish the hidden gems of this sprawling metropolis.
Book now for an authentic taste of Mexico City on two wheels!
ℹ️ Quick info
- 💸 Private tour: Discounted rate available for groups. Please inquire
- ⚡ Booking Window: 5-7 days
- ⏰ Duration: 4.5 hours
- 📅 Availability: Once a day
- 🧑🤝🧑 Participants: This is a small group tour where you will join other travelers (10 people)
🌮 Mexico City Historic Colonias Food Tour: what you’ll do
- Meet your local guide at the meeting point in Condesa
- Start the tour with a breakfast at Condesa: coffee and Mexican bread
- Get on the bikes and ride to San Rafael
- Learn about San Rafael neighborhood and stop at a taco stand
- Tour San Rafael neighborhood
- Cycle to Santa Maria la Ribera and tour the neighborhood
- Stop at a restaurant that serves Oaxaca dishes
- Try pulque, an ancestral drink
- End the tour with drinking micheladas
⏰ Mexico City Historic Colonias Food Tour: availability and hours
This Mexico City Bike Tour with food is available all week from 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM.
This is a small group tour where you will join other travelers (10 per group).
Customized and private tours are free to choose any time and date they prefer.
✅ What’s included?
- Experienced local guides (certified CDMX foodie)
- Food from all stops
- Drinks: Michelada (plus Michelada-making session)
- Tour of 5 iconic neighborhoods
- Bicycles, helmets, and safety gear
- Travel Concierge for the duration of your trip in Mexico City (up to 7 days)
❎ What’s NOT included?
- Transportation to meeting point [open on Google maps]
- Tips for the guides
- Meals and activities not mentioned above
❌ Cancellation policy
- 100% refund 7 days before the tour
- 100% refund for Mexico Insider Club Members (up to 8 hours)
- 50% refund up to 2 days before the tour
- Non-refundable less than 48 hours before the tour