🏆 Our quality control team has carefully vetted this product. Read our #SupportLocal project for more information.
Unlock the secrets of authentic Mexican cuisine with our Mexico City Tacos Al Pastor Cooking Class! Learn from local chefs, enjoy hands-on cooking and savor the taco trademark of Mexico!
ℹ️ Quick info
- 💸 Private tour: Discounted rate available for groups. Please inquire
- ⚡ Booking Window: 5-7 days
- ⏰ Duration: 4.5 hours
- 📅 Availability: Once a day
- 🧑🤝🧑 Participants: This is a small group tour where you will join other travelers (10 people)
👨🏽🍳 Mexico City Tacos Al Pastor Cooking Class: what you’ll do
- Go to the chef’s kitchen and studio in downtown Mexico City
- First, go to a local market to buy ingredients
- Have a little market stroll
- Return to the local home and start the cooking class
- Learn the marination process for tacos al pastor
- Prepare different Mexican salsas (red, green, guacamole)
- Make your own tortillas from scratch
- Learn how to cook in a Mexican comal (griddle)
- Learn about the recipes, ingredients, and cultures of tacos al pastor
- Have a hands-on experience with top-of-the-line kitchen amenities
- Ask questions from your expert local chef
⏰ Mexico City Tacos Al Pastor Cooking Class: availability and hours
This Mexico City Tacos Al Pastor Cooking Class runs twice a day all week, from 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
This is a small group tour where you will join other travelers (7-0 per group).
Customized and private tours are free to choose any time and date they prefer (up to 15 people).
✅ What’s included?
- Expert Mexican chef (rated 10.10 with 5-star reviews)
- Professional kitchen set-up and amenities
- Ingredients for the cooking class
- Hands-on cooking lessons from experts
- Food: Al Pastor, Mexican salsas, unlimited tortilla
- Drinks: horchata, water
- Travel Concierge for the duration of your trip in Mexico City (up to 7 days)
❎ What’s NOT included?
- Transportation to the venue [open on Google maps]
- Tips for the chefs (not obliged but encouraged)
- Meals and activities not mentioned above
❌ Cancellation policy
- 100% refund 7 days before the tour
- 100% refund for Mexico Insider Club Members (up to 8 hours)
- 50% refund up to 2 days before the tour