🏆 Our quality control team has carefully vetted this product. Read our #SupportLocal project for more information.
Discover the vibrant flavors and sights of Mexico City on our unique Mexico City Bike Tour with Food. Cycle through iconic neighborhoods like Condesa and Roma, savor authentic dishes from tamales to churros, and immerse yourself in rich history and culture. Combine adventure and gastronomy in this must-do experience. Book today and pedal your way to a culinary delight!
Book now for an authentic taste of Mexico City on two wheels!
ℹ️ Quick info
- 💸 Private tour: Discounted rate available for groups. Please inquire
- ⚡ Booking Window: 5-7 days
- ⏰ Duration: 4.5 hours
- 📅 Availability: Once a day
- 🧑🤝🧑 Participants: This is a small group tour where you will join other travelers (10 people)
🌮 Mexico City Bike Tour with food: what you’ll do
- Meet your local guide at the meeting point in Condesa
- Start the tour with a breakfast at Condesa: coffee and Mexican bread
- Get on the bikes and ride to Roma
- Eat tamales in Roma (best spot in the neighborhood)
- Cycle to a local market for tour and snacks
- Bike to Parque Mexico, relax, and eat more street food
- Cycle to Chapultepec Park
- End the tour with churros
- Explore up to 6 neighborhoods in Mexico City
⏰ Mexico City Bike Tour with food: availability and hours
This Mexico City Bike Tour with food is available all week from 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM.
This is a small group tour where you will join other travelers (10 per group).
Customized and private tours are free to choose any time and date they prefer.
✅ What’s included?
- Experienced local guides (certified CDMX foodie)
- Food from all stops
- Drinks: Michelada (plus Michelada-making session)
- Tour of 5 iconic neighborhoods
- Bicycles, helmets, and safety gear
- Travel Concierge for the duration of your trip in Mexico City (up to 7 days)
❎ What’s NOT included?
- Transportation to meeting point [open on Google maps]
- Tips for the guides
- Meals and activities not mentioned above
❌ Cancellation policy
- 100% refund 7 days before the tour
- 100% refund for Mexico Insider Club Members (up to 8 hours)
- 50% refund up to 2 days before the tour
- Non-refundable less than 48 hours before the tour