🏆 Our quality control team has carefully vetted this product. Read our #SupportLocal project for more information.
Embark on the Mexico City Historic Taco and Beer Tour to unravel the true flavors of Mexico. From pastor to chicharron, paired perfectly with authentic Mexican beer, explore the city’s renowned taquerias and become a taco connoisseur. Delight your taste buds on this immersive culinary walk through history. Book now for an unforgettable gastronomic experience!
ℹ️ Quick info
- 💸 Private tour: Discounted rate available for groups. Please inquire
- ⚡ Booking Window: 5-7 days
- ⏰ Duration: 2 hours
- 📅 Availability: Once a day
- 🧑🤝🧑 Participants: This is a small group tour where you will join other travelers (10 people)
🌮 Mexico City Historic Taco and Beer Tour: what you’ll do
- Meet your local guide at the meeting point in Historic Center
- Hop in over 9 taqueria spots in the city
- Pair it with Mexican beers
- Tour the historic center on foot
⏰ Mexico City Historic Taco and Beer Tour: availability and hours
This Mexico City Historic Taco and Beer Tour is available all week from 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM.
This is a small group tour where you will join other travelers (10 per group).
Customized and private tours are free to choose any time and date they prefer.
✅ What’s included?
- Experienced local guide (certified CDMX foodie)
- No vegan/vegetarian option
- Downtown historic center tour
- Travel Concierge for the duration of your trip in Mexico City (up to 7 days)
❎ What’s NOT included?
- Transportation to meeting point [open on Google maps]
- Tips for the guides
- Meals and activities not mentioned above
❌ Cancellation policy
- 100% refund 7 days before the tour
- 100% refund for Mexico Insider Club Members (up to 8 hours)
- 50% refund up to 2 days before the tour
- Non-refundable less than 48 hours before the tour