🏆 Our quality control team has carefully vetted this product. Read our #SupportLocal project for more information.
Taste the stars at El Cielo! Join our unparalleled El Cielo Wine Tasting experience in Valle de Guadalupe and immerse yourself in a symphony of flavors.
El Cielo Wine Tasting: Quick info
- 💸 Private tour: Discounted rates for groups bigger than 7 pax
- ⚡ Booking Window: 7 days
- ⏰ Duration: 1-3 hours (depending on the package)
- 📅 Availability: All-year-round
- 🧑🤝🧑 Participants: 2 pax min; 10 pax max
El Cielo Wine Tasting options
Below are the El Cielo wine tasting options to choose from:
Terrace experiences and tastings
- Astros (3 wines): Chardonnay, Rose, and Red
- Blanc de Blancs (3 wines): Chenin Blanc, Sauvignon Blanc, and Chardonnay
- Astronomos (3 wines): Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot, and Tempranillo
- G&G (4 wines + cheese board): Sauvignon Blanc, Rose, Reserva Especial, and Malbec
El Cielo wine tasting at the terrace is available from 11:00 AM – 6:30 PM daily.
Cellar Tour Tastings
- Wine & Chocolate Pairing (4 wines): Sauvignon Blanc, Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot, Tempranillo, and Tempranillo Grenache
- Constellations (5 wines): Chenin Blanc, Chardonnay, Tempranillo Grenache, Nebbiolo Sangiovese, Malbec
- The Star Collection (5 wines): Chenin Blanc, Chardonnay, House Red, Malbec, and Nebbiolo
If you want to combine your El Cielo Wine Tasting with activities in the vineyard such as biking or golf cart tours, see all the activities and prices here (best for families with kids).
What’s NOT included?
- Transportation to the winery
- Tips for the guides
- Meals and activities not mentioned above
- You can add meals upon request. There are 2 restaurants on-site
- 100% refund 7 days before the tour
- 100% refund for Mexico Insider Club Members (up to 8 hours)
- 50% refund up to 2 days before the tour
- Non-refundable less than 48 hours before the tour