Our quality control team has carefully vetted this product. Read our #SupportLocal project for more information.
Horse riding is one of the biggest activities in Sayulita as it is appropriate for family (and group) travelers. Horse riding tours will take you to the jungle, to the beach, or even around town.
Horses are a big part of the Mexican tradition so expect to see lots of them around town! Among ex-pats who live here, many are also taking horse riding lessons in Nuevo Vallarta and some of them are even horse riding professionals!
🐎 Sayulita Horse Riding Itinerary
- Choose your start time: 9AM, 11AM and 1PM
- The driver will pick you up at your accommodation 30 minutes before the tour
- Upon arrival at the ranch, the guides will give you a quick safety precaution and protocols
- The horse-riding adventure lasts for 2 hours
✅ What’s included?
- Transportation from any official departure point
- Guided Tour
❎ What’s NOT included?
- Food during the tour
- Tips for the guides and crew
❌ Cancellation policy
Refundable up to 7 days before the trip with a 16% IVA fee