???? This product has been carefully vetted by our quality control team. Read our #SupportLocal project for more information.
The private chef will go to your accommodation and do a complete set-up. We also do this private dining for your group on secret locations like beaches, jungles, etc – just let us know and we will decide where is best!
All our Sayulita private chefs are local and can speak English and Spanish. These locals are carefully vetted and have less than 5 chefs on our roster at the moment. We want you to have the best!
Sayulita continental breakfast buffet menu
- Selection of fresh juices: orange, grapefruit, and Green juice Fresh fruit of the season
- Various yogurts
- Milk selection
- Cereals and granola
- Bagels and cream cheese
- Sweetbread, jams, and butter
- Regular and decaffeinated coffee
- Tea selection
Upgrade your Sayulita continental breakfast with these add ons:
- US$5: Cereal display, various yogurts: natural, flavored, light, etc., traditional granola with nuts, oatmeal with brown sugar
- US$7: Roasted potatoes with onion and smoked paprika, rajas poblanas, hash browns, and charro beans
- US$10: Mimosas, traditional bagel with smoked salmon display, french bread with maple syrup and blackberry compote, pancakes, Nutella and maple, Chorizo egg burritos
- A professional chef on site
- Waiter service
- Bartender service (if the menu includes alcoholic beverages)
What’s NOT included?
- Tips for the service crew
You may cancel 72 hours and we will only charge Mexico’s 16% IVA.