Our quality control team has carefully vetted this product. Read our #SupportLocal project for more information.
The private chef will go to your accommodation and do a complete set-up. We also do this private dining for your group in secret locations like beaches, jungles, etc – just let us know and we will decide where is best!
All our Sayulita private chefs are local and can speak English and Spanish. These locals are carefully vetted and have less than 5 chefs on our roster at the moment. We want you to have the best!
👨🍳 How it works
- Instant booking upon confirmation
- As soon as we receive your payment, we will introduce you to the local chef
- The local chef will do a full buffet set-up at your Airbnb/accommodation on the agreed time and date
- Brunch away with your family and friends in the comforts of your accommodation!
- The chef can pack the leftovers or you can donate them to any charity in Sayulita – we have a few to recommend!
🍳 Sayulita continental breakfast buffet menu
- Selection of fresh juices: orange, grapefruit, and Green juice Fresh fruit of the season
- Various yogurts
- Milk selection
- Cereals and granola
- Bagels and cream cheese
- Sweetbread, jams, and butter
- Regular and decaffeinated coffee
- Tea selection
🍲 Menu upgrades
Upgrade your Sayulita continental breakfast with these add ons:
- US$5: Cereal display, various yogurts: natural, flavored, light, etc., traditional granola with nuts, oatmeal with brown sugar
- US$7: Roasted potatoes with onion and smoked paprika, rajas poblanas, hash browns, and charro beans
- US$10: Mimosas, traditional bagel with smoked salmon display, french bread with maple syrup and blackberry compote, pancakes, Nutella and maple, Chorizo egg burritos
✅ What’s included?
- A professional chef on site
- Waiter service
- Bartender service (if the menu includes alcoholic beverages)
❎ What’s NOT included?
- Tips for the service crew
❌ Cancellation policy
Refundable up to 7 days before the trip with a 16% IVA fee
There are no reviews yet.