Our quality control team has carefully vetted this product. Read our #SupportLocal project for more information.
Monkey Mountain is probably the best long hike in Sayulita. Lots of tourists don’t go there yet (mostly locals) but this is something you shouldn’t miss during your Sayulita vacation!
The best part of this is the end of the hike where you’ll see a view of all the small towns in the area: Sayulita, San Pancho, and Punta de Mita. You’ll get a bird’s eye view of the Bay of Banderas as well. The tour duration is 5-6 hours.
ℹ️ How it works
- Instant booking upon confirmation
- As soon as we receive your payment, we will introduce you to your certified Monkey Mountain Guide
🧭 Monkey Mountain Itinerary
- Choose your start time: sunrise (6:00 AM) or sunset (from 4:30 PM)
- The tour guide will pick you up at your accommodation 30 minutes before the hike
- The hike will last for 4-6 hours
- The tour guide will bring you to a local restaurant for lunch after the hike
🗒️ Important information
- This tour is only open from November to May and closed during the summer (June – October)
- You can choose to do sunrise or sunset hikes but it also depends on the guide’s advice
✅ What’s included?
- Entrance fee to the park
- Transportation to and from Sayulita
- English-speaking and experienced Monkey Mountain guide
- Water and drinks during the ride
❎ What’s NOT included?
- Food and drinks
- Tips for the guide
❌ Cancellation policy
Refundable up to 7 days before the trip with a 16% IVA fee