This product has been carefully vetted by our quality control team. Read our #SupportLocal project for more information.
Discover the street food culture of Mexico City with a local guide. This is not only a taco crawl but also includes different incredible Mexican street food.
Some examples include mole, pozole, esquites, and sopes. If you are not familiar with these dishes, our local tour guide will give you an extensive explanation.
You will try 6-8 different food and in the end, will get 1 dessert (mango with chili, sweet bread, or churros). Aside from the food, you will also get to see the most important landmarks of Mexico City which the guide will explain during the walk.
🔴 Important notes
- Please inform us if you have any dietary restrictions
- This is a walking tour. Your guide will meet you outside your hotel
- Choose your own start time (from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)
✅ What’s included?
- Private and personalized food experience
- 4 hours walking tour
- 6-8 street food options (please come hungry!)
- A beer, soda, or water
- The local guide will drop you off and pick you up at your hotel (on foot)
❎ What’s NOT included?
- Additional food and drinks that are not included in the tour
- Transportation costs (this is a walking tour)
- Tickets or entrance fees to any attractions (if any)
- Tips for the local guides (cash only)
- If you want to shop, bring cash. They do not accept credit cards
❌ Cancellation Policy
Refundable 10 days before the confirmed tour date but a 16% IVA will be charged.