This product has been carefully vetted by our quality control team. Read our #SupportLocal project for more information.
Chapultepec Park is the second largest park in a city in Latin America (the biggest is the Santiago Metropolitan Park in Chile). It is one of the world’s most-visited parks and is at par with parts like the Imperial Gardens in Tokyo, the Central Park in New York City, and the Bois de Boulogne in Paris.
This park is divided into three sections museums, amusement parks, winding paths, commemorative sculptures, lakes, and fountains.
🧭 Chapultepec Park Highlights
- Military Academy
- Imperial Residence
- Presidential Residence
- National Museum of History
✅ What’s included?
- Choose your start time from 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Private and personalized experience
- Entrance fees to all museums
- Professional English-speaking guide
- 3-hour guided tour
❎ What’s NOT included?
- Transportation. This is a walking tour. The guide will meet you at the entrance of the park
- Tips for the local guides (cash only)
❌ Cancellation Policy
Refundable 10 days before the confirmed tour date but a 16% IVA will be charged.