This product has been carefully vetted by our quality control team. Read our #SupportLocal project for more information.
Diver certification begins here. If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts.
Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI® Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive through this course.
Start with going through PADI’s traditional Open Water Diver manual & videos with your instructor. Move to the pool and practice your new skills.
🔴 Important notes
- Please inform us if you have any allergies or sensitive health conditions
- To enroll in a PADI Open Water Diver course, you must be 10 years old or older.
- No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
- Always Carry Sunscreen
✅ What’s included?
- English-speaking instructors
- PADI Open Water Diver eLearning course,
- Theory sessions,
- Pool training
- 4 ocean dives
- All rental equipment
- Certification fees
- Digital logbook.
❎ What’s NOT included?
- Tips for the local guides (cash only).
- Food & beverage during the course
❌ Cancellation Policy
Refundable 7 days before the confirmed tour date but a 16% IVA will be charged.