This product has been carefully vetted by our quality control team. Read our #SupportLocal project for more information.
This local community tour in Bucerias is our best-selling tour. It is only available twice a month since the local community wants to preserve the authenticity of these tours.
A local guide will bring you to local homes where the community does its projects. On this tour, you will discover the non-touristic enclave of Bucerias and Bahia de Banderas: an area in Nayarit that is not that popular yet.
Bucerias Local Community Highlights
- Go on pottery lesson/workshop and learn about the pottery culture through our local, Francisco
- Eat a home-cooked meal with Segis and Yadi, 2 locals who welcome tourists to their home
🔴 Important notes
- Please inform us if you have any dietary restrictions
✅ What’s included?
- 4-hour experience with the locals of Bucerias
- An English-speaking guide
- Transportation from Sayulita, Puerto Vallarta, and Riviera Nayarit areas
- A full meal at a local’s home
❎ What’s NOT included?
- Additional food and drinks that are not included in the tour
- Tip for the local guide (cash only)
- Tip for the community
- If you want to shop, bring cash. They do not accept credit cards
❌ Cancellation Policy
This product is seasonal so it is non-refundable.