Looking for the best all inclusive resorts in Tulum? We got you! Tulum is not as a resort city like Cancun so there are only a few Tulum resorts within the area.
You will also find these resorts closer to Cancun Airport (the airport that serves Tulum) so you can have a quick Mexico weekend getaway to maximize your vacation.
🌴 Tulum Resorts quick info
- The Tulum resorts prices in this article are for two people per night.
- Most of the best resorts in Tulum are all-inclusive what you’ll get with the nightly price shall be included in every Tulum resorts in this post.
- Since you are going to the best resorts in Tulum Mexico, most resorts have a transfer service from Cancun Airport. Remember that this is the airport you need to land in forfor your trip to Tulum.
- Most of the resorts here are adults only, so if you are traveling with your family and kids, this may not be the right option for you. We have a post about the best family resorts in Tulum so make sure to check that out.
You might also like:
- Mexico Insider’s best things to do in Tulum, Mexico
- The best months to visit Tulum + weather tips
- 17 best cenotes near Tulum (10 min driving distance)
🌟 Best all-inclusive resorts in Tulum
#1: Conrad Tulum Riviera Maya
📍 Tulkal Chemuyil, Carr. Cancun
💲 from US$970
What to love: Conrad Tulum Riviera Maya, set in lush tropical gardens, is a luxury resort with a private beach in Tulum. It features five swimming pools, two restaurants, and a bar.
Value for money: For a group of 4, the Queen Room with Tropical View room starts at US$970 per night (breakfast and dinner included). They also have rooms for 2 in a King Room with Tropical View that starts at US$350 per night, but this only has one extra-large double bed.
#2: The Waves Tulum
📍 La Valeta, Tulum
💲 from US$89
What to love: If you are looking for a resort near the main strip in Tulum, then The Waves Tulum is for you. It is a family-friendly resort located just meters from Las Palmas Beach and the Tulum Archeological Site.
Value for money: A night for two(with exceptional breakfast) in a Studio with Balcony Room starts at US$89. Rooms also come with a balcony and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Good deal for its price!
#3: Kore Tulum Retreat and Spa Resort
📍 Carretera Tulum-Boca Paila
💲 from US$556
What to love: A luxury resort by the sea, Kore Tulum Retreat and Spa invite you to enjoy a stay in paradise! Many amenities and activities for you to enjoy like, an outdoor pool with sun loungers, pool umbrellas, swim-up bar, bicycle rentals, and massages are just the beginning.
Value for money: For a group of 3, you can avail of the Triple Luxury Suite with Garden View and Hot Tub that starts at US$556 per night (inclusive of buffet breakfast).
#4: Dreams Tulum Resort and Spa
📍 Carretera Chetumal-Puerto Juarez
💲 from US$333
What to love: Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa offers an authentic Mexican experience combined with a unique contemporary style. It is located just minutes from the ancient Mayan ruins and the trendy and bohemian town of Tulum.
Value for money: A night for 2 in the Deluxe Garden View King room starts at US$333 (inclusive of breakfast). If you are a group of 5, you may opt to stay in their Family Suite starting at US$900. It has 2 bedrooms with 2 double beds.
🔻 Hot Tulum deals this week 🔻
#5: Bahia Principe Grand Tulum
📍 Carretera Federal Chetumal
💲 from US$278
What to love: Experience world-class service at Bahia Principe Grand Tulum! They are a newly renovated beachside resort offering an outdoor pool, free WiFi access, and a spa. Located in Akumal, Mexico, the property features 8 bars and restaurants. Surrounded by lush tropical gardens perfect for relaxing, unwinding, and rejuvenating!
Value for money: A night for two in the Premium Suite Ocean Front starts at US$278 inclusive of an excellent breakfast. It has 1 extra-large double bed, having your living room with a sofa bed.
#6: Barcelo Maya Beach
📍 Chetmal-Cancun Puerto Juárez
💲 from US$507
What to love: Experience a little piece of paradise, the Barcelo Maya Beach is ideally located in the Mayan Riviera directly on a pristine private beach! In addition, a tennis court, fitness center, and spa are amongst the notable amenities offered here.
Value for money: For a group of 4, you can avail of the Superior room starting at US$507 per night. There are two options either, a large double bed or 2 double beds.
#7: Catalonia Royal
📍 Km. 264,5 Chetumal, Carr. Cancun
💲 from US$825
What to love: Take in the breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea and lush rainforest off of your private balcony at Catalonia Royal Tulum Beach & Spa Resort.
Value for money: A minimum of 3 nights is required in this location, you can score a Premium Room for 2 starting at US$825 inclusive of excellent breakfast, a balcony with a scenic view, bathrobe, and minibar!
#8: Hilton Tulum Riviera Maya All Inclusive Resort
📍 Carretera Chetumal-Puerto Juarez
💲 from US$700
What to love: Treat yourself to an all-inclusive luxury vacation at the Hilton Tulum Riviera Maya Resort & Spa. Sitting along the beach, this resort offers guests the ultimate luxurious accommodations.
Not to mention, the ocean views and spacious rooms! It features an adults-only pool, world-class dining, and family fun.
Value for money: A night for 4 in a Queen Room with Resort View with 2 large double beds for US$700. You also have the option to book a smaller room for 2 that starts at US$310.
The accommodation offers a 24-hour front desk, room service, and currency exchange for guests. For those who are only looking for accommodation, Hilton has a smaller hotel in Tulum called Motto (from US$86).
✈️ Ready for your trip to Tulum? If you have any questions about the best resorts in Tulum Mexico, leave a comment below or just leave your questions below or join our Facebook community where we answer questions without a cost.
🇲🇽 Tulum Travel Resources
- ✈️ Flights to Cancun: use the code MXINSIDER to get discounts on flights to Cancun upon checkout on WayAway.
- 🚕 Cancun to Tulum Airport Transfer (from US$50): the travel time from Cancun to Tulum is about an hour and 20 minutes but faster with a private transfer. Click here to see prices from local drivers.
- 🚗 Cancun Airport Rental Cars: Rent a car and go around Riviera Maya for only US$35 per day (credit card required for car deposit). Check prices at Rental Cars Cancun.
- 🚌 Tulum bus transportation: you can also book bus tickets online to get to and from Tulum and around Riviera Maya. BusBud Tulum is the best platform to use!
- 🧭 Tulum Tours: find over 50+ things to do in Tulum including day trips, boat cruises, and more! Viator Tulum has activities from US$45
- 🛏️ Tulum Hostels: backpackers and young travelers, you can stay in a dorm bed in Tulum for as low as US$25! Check Hostelworld Tulum for the best rates.
- 🏨 Tulum Hotels: for those who are not fans of resorts or all-inclusive stays, hotels in Tulum start at US$55 (for 2 pax). Booking.com Tulum has many properties you’ll love!
- 🏖️ Tulum Resorts: get resort deals in Riviera Maya for as low as US$350. There are many resorts to choose from and the great deals can be found on Expedia Tulum.
- 🏘️ Tulum Airbnbs: we love this group of Airbnb in Tulum and most of them are under US$100! Check all available vacation homes here.
- ✅ Tulum Travel Planner: we have local staff on the ground in Tulum who knows Riviera Maya well. Contact us and we will help you plan your trip for a fixed rate. No hidden fees, just simple charges.
- 🏥 Mexico Travel Insurance: do not travel to Mexico without insurance. Check insurance plans on SafetyWing SafetyWing for as low as US$40 for full travel coverage.
- 📧 Tulum Updates: subscribe to our newsletter and get honest and transparent updates about Tulum. You will love our monthly news in your inbox! NO SPAM. NEVER.
- ☕ Buy us coffee: readers who support Mexico Insider help us continue bringing you the most honest content about Tulum. Consider donating to our coffee fund if you like the content that we do.
Gem is a luxury hotels and accommodations correspondent across our networks in the Insider Group. She runs our Southeast Asia office and sometimes hops into Mexico for a quick visit to her favorite destination, Tulum.